Saturday, February 6, 2010

****

*Chris's favorite restaurant dessert has always been the Applebees Blondie. I found the knock off version in my latest Food Network magazine. Despite there being no chocolate in it, I have to admit it is divine.



*Went to Palm Springs today. It was raining there also, but at least it was something to do and we enjoyed lunch and the mall.

*Cam is into praying for EVERYTHING. After praying at the beginning of his meal, he'll then want to pray again if I add another piece of food to his plate. Tonight it was, "Thank you Jesus for the hamburger, dipping sauce (ketchup), peas, and grapes." He also then insists on us praying after he is done. So cute.

*I'm reading the Sara Palin book. I'm not a die hard fan of hers, but my mom got it for Christmas and it's pretty interesting. So far, I have enjoyed learning about life in Alaska. Not sure it would be my cup of tea, but interesting none the less. :)

*My brother and sister in-law gave us a new toy for Kendall. It is quite a hit and she looks so cute playing in her little kitchen.

1 comment:

susan said...

Wow, that dessert sounds RICH - from the ingredients!!! Yummy too!

Looks like Kendall is doing some hardcore cooking. Too cute! She needs to get together with Ashley. =)