Friday, February 26, 2010

*Last thing you ate: Tortilla chips

*Highlight of the day: 1. Tmoms- I love my table. 2. Going to feed the ducks with Cam and Kendall and seeing Cam get SO excited when the ducks would chase one another.

*Last thing on your TV: Yo Gabba Gabba

*Last thing that made you smile: Cam kissing me good night

*Plans for the weekend: Palm Springs tomorrow to escape the rain.

*Current favorite song: None I can think of, but Cam and I have started "Dance Party U.S.A". He'll often request this and we always play "Jennie From the Block", by J-Lo. Yes, I actually do own a CD of hers...shhh, don't tell. :)

*Last clothing purchase: pair of capris from JC Penny's for $8

*One thing I'm looking forward to: Tomorrow when my mom comes over for dinner. I'm making homemade mac and cheese.

1 comment:

Donna Stark said...

Can't wait! I don't know if I've ever had homemade mac and cheese!