Friday, February 19, 2010

t-ball

Cam has now had two t-ball practices. I can honestly say he loves every single minute of them. The best word to describe his attitude is, "giddy". I'm not sure if we detect a true love for the game, but there sure is a true love for just being around the other kids and running around. It makes me happier than you'll ever know to watch him have so much fun. A year ago this would not have been possible because he would have been overwhelmed with all the new people. Now he thrives on it. :)

Here are a couple of pictures from his first practice.



I love this one from his second practice. He is in the red shirt. Notice the direction he is running. Then notice how Chris and two helpers on 3rd are trying to get him to run the opposite way. Priceless. :)

6 comments:

Jessica deBruyn said...

So, so cute! That's awesome how much he loves it, and I'm sure it makes Chris proud. =) I'm so happy for this great activity for him!

Anonymous said...

that's AWESOME!! makes me smile!! ;)

Donna Stark said...

Oh, I'm smiling too!!! Too cute!! He looks SO cute in his baseball cap!

Ross and Amy Free said...

Chris- Braves hat?

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOO exciting!!! Go Cam go!!! Can't wait to go cheer him on next year!

Jessica said...

I'm so glad it's going well... fun for all :)