Tuesday, February 9, 2010

update

I never write two posts in one day, but I wanted to give you the update. Denny's was WAY too crowded for them to get breakfast this morning. At first Cam wasn't too happy seeing as we had hyped the, "special pancakes" he would be getting. But upon peering in the glass donut case at the donut store, he quickly forgot. :) Chris and Cam's typical breakfast routine (just about once a week...not every day!) is to get Cam a donut, then head to McDonald's, where Chris gets his breakfast. Anyway, after arriving at McDonald's, Chris texted me that they now have their version of frappuchinos. Would I want one? Um...YES!! I have to say they are equally as good as Starbucks and much cheaper. I'm officially a fan. :)

6 comments:

Jannae said...

I had one today too! IT WAS SO GOOD! I might be hooked! So excited they have them now!! Mmmm Mmmm good!

The Bagley Bunch said...

sounds yummy!!! Love your blog girl :)

susan said...

What a great discovery! Might be healthy for Starbucks to get a little more price competition. =)

Yes, isn't it great how quickly children can be distracted when you need them to be??? =)

Donna Stark said...

What's the difference between a cappachino and a frappachino?

cheryl said...

better than a starbucks frap?! I am SHOCKED to hear YOU say this!! I'll have to try it!

Kelly said...

Cheryl, I didn't say they were BETTER, just equally good. :) I would never betray our caramel frapps. Mom, a cappachino is hot, a frappuchino is cold/slushy.