Wednesday, February 3, 2010

list

This week's Costco list:
*Crackers
*Frozen Chicken-for cooking, cutting, freezing packets for some friends who just had a baby
*Rotisserie Chicken-for White Enchiladas I'll make tomorrow night
*Bananas
*Goldfish Crackers-donate to Cam's class
*Eggs
*Paper Towels

What we forgot:
Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches-I'm quite upset about this because I really need my "something sweet" after dinner each night. I just scrounged up some pudding from my cupboard. It's not instant, so I'm hoping it's ready to eat by the time we are done with dinner. :)

Samples: I was quite excited since this is the week before Super Bowl. I figured they would have lots of yummy stuff. The selection was pretty good, except they didn't have anything dessert'ish, which they never do anyway. Grrr...

My favorite: Pita Chips with hummus
Chris's favorite: Deep Dish Pizza
Cam's favorite: Veggie Straws
What were they thinking? Super thin pizza. Really? Pizza is not worth eating unless the crust is as thick as a donut!

4 comments:

Donna Stark said...

They really got me with that hummus and pita chips the other day. I bought the hummus and love it.

Charlee said...

I am with you onthe pizza crust! I am a thick crust girl. I got a breamaker for christmas and I am in pizza dough heaven because I can make it my way now!

Jannae said...

I went to costco yesterday and tried a sample of a chicken sandwich and guess what? the middle was still frozen? It was so gross! I instantly SPIT it out! Ohh it was gross! I immediately walked back and told the 'sample lady' and she was kindof snobby to me. Not even apologetic!
anyway.
I almost called and asked you if you wanted some skinny cows..but I thought that might be weird! :)
Hope you have a great weekend!

susan said...

I agree about the pizza. And the sad thing is that deep-dish doesn't exist here. It's all thin crust.