Monday, April 4, 2011

sweet tooth

Usually people are one or the other, "salty" or "sweet". I can say I am 100% a sweet person. When I crave things that are unhealthy, it's always dessert. Whenever we go out to a restaurant, I allow myself to eat whatever. However I never fill up on dinner and am always slightly still hungry when we leave. That's because I'm saving up for dessert...when I really make myself full. :)

However when I do eat salty things, I like them SALTY. I found these chips at Costco and LOVE them. They are salty and yummy. The best part? For 30 chips, they are only 100 calories!

4 comments:

TessBenson said...

i LOVE all your tid bits and suggestions and your point of view and the different things you like! MMM they look yummy!

Anonymous said...

Must try those!!! Glad to hear they're yummy!

Bonnie said...

Ooh, James told me that the kids tried a sample of those chips, and I was intrigued. We might just have to try them. :)

Jessica said...

mmm.... I might have to try those. I'm with you on craving sweet things! I almost never crave salty, but I do love salty combined with sweet :)