Friday, April 1, 2011

happy friday

This has been Cam's spring break, however I decided to take him 2 days for their play time, so he would stay used to going. He still struggles each day I drop him off, so I didn't want a huge gap before he headed back next week. However when he started getting upset, I looked around and didn't see any of his teachers (who normally comfort and help him ease in). For some reason, I just didn't feel comfortable leaving him today, so I didn't. We headed back to the car and we both felt relieved.

A little later we took a walk and stopped to wait for a bike race to head down our way. They both LOVED seeing about a hundred speeding cyclists race by. Here they are waiting under a shade tree since it was quite hot today.



This afternoon consisted of a trip to the library, McDonald's for play, and Kmart. I had seen a shirt in the Kmart ad, however was disappointed that the real thing wasn't as cute as the picture.

This evening my sister's family and my parents came over for a barbecue and now I'm staring at the clock (8:40) excited for bedtime. Nothing says living up your weekend like being in bed before 9:00!! Ha! :)

No comments: