Tuesday, April 19, 2011

thoughts on clothing

*I MUCH prefer to wear shorts as opposed to pants. They are just much more comfortable.

*I hate having to tug at clothing throughout the day because it doesn't fit right or falls down, etc. For this reason, I love high necked shirts. Nothing annoys me more than having to constantly pull up a tank top I have to wear because a neckline is too low. I want to be able to bend down and pick up the kids without worrying. Chris's mom got me this cute shirt for my birthday this past weekend! This is a perfect neckline for me (she got it in a cool teal color).



*I really like Tori Spelling's style. If I had to choose a celebrity to dress like, it would be her. Yes, there are some items she wears that are...a tad immodest. But overall I love all of the things she wears and she always has the cutest tops. I mainly saw them when I watched her reality show (yes, I'll admit it was one of my favorites). :)



*I've been looking for a cute pair of rompers for a couple years, but have yet to find the perfect ones. The problem? They are always WAY too short. I'm not into daisy duke rompers...which most are on me. :(



*I don't remember the last time I wore a skirt.

*Chris has picked out a large portion of my closet. He has really good tastes and actually enjoys buying things for me.

*I would do a lot more catalog shopping if it weren't for the shipping.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Uh, what are rompers? --Mom

Anonymous said...

That was ME, not John. --Mom

Kelly said...

Look at the pic, mom! :)

Jessica said...

Have you seen Tori's new show where she plans weddings? I just watched it the other day, and it's cute.

I like rompers too... but I can't do short shorts, and I think that's just the style of them.

As for shorts, I prefer the Bermuda length, otherwise I worry about my leg fat hanging out, lol. I"m so glad you can find such cute bermuda shorts these days.

Charlee said...

Try Old Navy($%0 or more gets free shipping) they make tall sizes and I think they had rompers in that talls so they won't be so short. I want one too but have yet to buy one.