Saturday, July 16, 2011

boys hike

While we weren't together today, we all had a fun day. Kendall and I went to a friend's birthday. She loved the little kid pools, the cheese puffs, and cake. :)

Cameron and Chris went on a "boys hike" (Cam quickly attached to that name). I found a hike in Riverside that ended up being more of a paved trail up a mountain. They started out at Wendy's for lunch, where he ate and enjoyed his first frosty. The hike was longer than both had anticipated and Cam was VERY ready for bed tonight, but both really enjoyed their time. :)

Cam requested Chris send this text picture because he wanted me to see the berries he found. So sweet. :)



p.s. That recipe I posted about yesterday was pretty darn amazing. If you are in the mood for a SUPER unhealthy mac and cheese, look no further. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the name "boys hike" and that Cam latched onto it. He quickly used it yesterday at church when he talked about it. --Mom