Friday, July 8, 2011

Oh, WOW



Yes, I made these. Yes, they were absolutely, positively AMAZING. Yes, that is peanut butter and a graham cracker covered in yummy chocolate. Yes, they taste like Reese's times 10. No, they are not for the wimpy "Oh! That's too rich!" people out there (my husband being one of them...he could only handle one bite). They are such a fun and unique treat and despite pickypalate's claim that they are rather difficult, I didn't find them to be at all.

Here is my version. Instead of drizzling chocolate over the top, I sprinkled crumbled graham crackers. I find this WAY easier and you can cover mistakes by just crumbling more crumbs. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good gosh, my mouth was watering while I read this post. Can you mail me one???!!! =)

Jannae said...

Those look soooooooo good! I want to try to make them!!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to try this recipe too after I saw her post but was put off by her warning about the work involved. Good to know it's not that bad. They look like a giant girl scouts tagalong. My fav! Can't wait to make them.