Saturday, July 2, 2011

last few days

Our little guy lost his first tooth this week. Unfortunately he swallowed it during the night. The next day we printed out a cartoon tooth and put it under his pillow the next night. The following morning he was surprised to find a couple fun things under his pillow.



Last night a friend and I went out to dinner and then to Color Me Mine. I had not been there since college. While I think it's a little overpriced, I love the atmosphere. It is quite relaxing to just paint and talk. We had a really fun time. I think it was the first time of our entire friendship we hung out without kids. :)



Today was Cameron's "big day" (or so he told several people). We dropped Kendall off with my mom, then after a lunch out, took him to see Cars 2. He was insistent on bringing his three Cars toys with him and we spent the ride home asking his "friends" all sorts of questions about the movie. While we did get a few, "Wow! This movie is really long!", overall he did great and really enjoyed it.



So a solicitor just came by and knocked on our door. He then proceeded to look in our window...twice. I was VERY irritated by this. So I opened the door and very firmly, but kindly told him so. I was surprised he still went ahead and gave me his pitch after that. :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I love that he talked to his "friends" on the drive home. I miss those days!

Charlee said...

We have had some very pushy solicitors latley!

Glad to see he ejoyed the movie. and next time you want to paint ceramics redlands ceramics studio is much more reasonable and they go to my church.

Anonymous said...

Oh fun post! I love how you talked with the cars. =)