Monday, June 25, 2012

*It was such fun to get back to the kids this past weekend.  We drove up Friday and spent the night before heading home Saturday.  To say they had a good time is an understatement.  They had a BLAST and we are sooo grateful to my in-laws for making their stay so special.

*Today was the first day of Camp TLC at our church (kind of like VBS).  I'm teaching a cupcake decorating class and had a really fun time doing it.  While I love to bake, I've never really gotten into the decorating aspect of it.  However it's fun to realize how simple a lot of these designs really are once you just try them. :)  Today we made these hamburger cupcakes, which turned out soooo cute!




*Tonight's dinner:  Stir fry (brown rice, broccoli slaw, chicken, almonds, broccoli, teryiaki sauce)

*Cameron's questions REALLY stump me sometimes:

-What happens if the world is upside down?
-Is lava bad?
-Why is fire hot?
-What if a hole never ended?

Hmmm....  :)

*Reading American Wife right now.  I think it's going to be pretty good.

*Looking forward to tonight's Bachelorette.  So glad she dumped Ryan last week!!  Can't quite figure out if I like Doug or not.  Sean is still #1 for me and Aire is #2.  Jef seems a tad immature for her and not ready to be a dad.


No comments: