Wednesday, June 6, 2012

*Over the weekend Cam and I went to Johann's Fabrics.  I saw some little wooden birdhouses for a $1 and couldn't resist.  The kids enjoyed painting them yesterday.




*Dinner tonight:  French toast, eggs, bacon.

*Bachelorette favorites in order:  Sean, Doug, Aire.  Ryan can go jump off a cliff. :)

*Now that speech is over we can get back to library playtime each week.  The kids love it!

*After dinner tonight Chris took the kids to a nearby housing development which has a nice lake.  I packed a couple of cupcakes our neighbor had brought over for a litte treat break.

*I love how Kendall takes bits and pieces of conversations I've had with Cam  and makes them her own.  The other day she pointed to something in a book that had NOTHING to do with what she then said:

"This is Jesus!!  Jesus died.  In three days, he taught the kids about school!"

*When I last visited my in-laws, I was introduced to some SUPER yummy chips.  Chris came back this past weekend with 1/2 a bag left and I've already done some major damage.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute post :-) Even better than the lime Tostidos were the lime Tostidos with chili... However they sadly haven't made those for years.