Saturday, June 2, 2012

day #1 and #2

Cam and I have had such a fun time together so far.  Yesterday I picked him up from school and we headed to the park.

Next we went to Barnes and Noble to do some reading.  We were able to log a couple books for their summer reading program.  Next, per Cam's request, we had dinner at Wienerschnitzel.

Today we went to a very fun birthday party with a bike theme.  There were streamers to decorate your bike with and all the kids road to a nearby park before coming back for cupcakes/presents.



After the party I took Cam and his friend Jack to Pharaoh's Lost Kingdom.  They were insanely happy running between the bounce houses and outside to the mini golf.  I had intended on taking Cam anyway, but the addition of his good friend just upped the "fun factor" a ton! :)


This evening Cam enjoyed a "choose your own dinner" of a tortilla, graham cracker with Caramel Almond Butter, and applesauce.



Fun, fun times with my little guy. :)




No comments: