Friday, December 19, 2008

the big 3-0!!!!

Today is a big day for my best friend Jen. She turns 30! Since most of my readers know Jen, I just wanted to post a couple great pictures in honor of this momentous day. I posted a few similar ones a while back, but couldn't resist not sharing these!

I was also a part of this photo shoot, but I'll just share these two since it is her big day. Were we actually serious in these poses? Of course! But cut us some slack...we were 16 for gosh sakes!! Happy Birthday Jen!!!


4 comments:

The Urke Family said...

wow. thanks kelly.
i especially love how shes holding her sunglasses in the 2nd pic

Jen said...

Kelly...we are cracking up! I love that you posted those silly pictures! We really were crazy but sure had a lot of fun!

Donna Stark said...

Happy 30th, Sweet Jen!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics. Jen is so HOT.

Didn't I take those pics though? If so, I deserve some mention. Should have copyrighted them.