Sunday, December 7, 2008

worth the spam

Last night Chris and I got to go to a dinner and a movie (Four Christmases...not really worth it). We went to Claim Jumpers because I had a coupon where we received $10 off a purchase of $25 or more. So our $27 meal ended up costing $17!!

I received the coupon through my email because I signed up for the Claim Jumpers club. I've actually started doing this with any restaurant that offers it. Normally I wouldn't because I know that it will mean several emails from them that aren't coupons, but rather advertisements. But I decided that deleting these spam emails would be worth it to get a few coupons now and then. Here are the ones we have received so far:

Macaroni Grill: Free appitizer on our next visit
Pat and Oscar's: Free dozen breadsticks
Qdoba: Free chips/salsa on our next visit

So while I may have to delete a few more spam, I sure didn't mind last night as we were eating our way through a great meal!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you PUH-LEEEEESE get the breadsticks and mail them to me????????? Oh what I wouldn't give!!!!! =)

Jen said...

I got that coupon too! I'm VERY eager to go! Good deals on the other restauraunts too!

Ross and Amy Free said...

We didn't think Four Christmases was that good, either. It is getting harder and harder to find good movies that are worth paying the ridiculous amount of money to see in the theater!

Team Harry said...

Oh!! Thanks for the tip!!

We were soooo disappointed with the movie too!! I dragged Glen to it (he didn't even know what it was) and told him is was going to be hilarious and halfway through he looked at me like I was crazy!! I couldn't blame him!