Sunday, December 14, 2008

yesterday

Yesterday was a GREAT day because:

*While I had another party to attend, Chris took Cam to his brother's house for both of his daughters' birthday parties. I felt badly not being able to go as sometimes Cam is a two man job at things like this. But Cam did AWESOME! Chris had planned on leaving at 10:30 but didn't end up leaving until 12:00 because he was doing so well. I was sooo happy to hear this and it made it so I could relax and really have fun at my party.

*My party was actually a tea thrown by my friend Jen's sisters in honor of her 30th birthday. It was sooo fun! It was small an intimate and I was able to see two other friends from college that I rarely get to see. Jen's sisters did such a great job in making the day special and highlighting what an amazing friend, sister, mother, and wife Jen is. We have been friends since 7th grade and I am so thankful that we have remained just as close through all of our transitions in life. :)



Emily, Jen, me, Cheryl




*Later that afternoon our good friends Jeremy and Ana (and their daughter Mia) came over for dinner. They are one of those couples where whenever they leave, both Chris and I think, "If only we lived closer...". We both get along equally well with them and conversation just seems to always flow. This was truly a perfect ending to our day! I always forget to take a picture when the four of us are together...maybe someday I'll remember. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a FUN day!!! So glad that Cameron did well and that you got some fun friend time with Jen and the girls. =)

Anonymous said...

How FUN that you got to visit with some friends!! YAY!! your little belly looks too cute too!! LOVE IT.

Donna Stark said...

Oh, so happy it was a great day at all 3 events. Sweet pictures of great friends.