1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? For some reason I do bags for birthdays and mostly wrapping for Christmas. Not sure why.
2. Real tree or artificial? I used to be big on real, but they are too expensive. We finally bought a pre-lit from Costco. While it was a little pricey to start out, it will pay for itself in a few years.
3. When do you take it down? After our last “Christmas” is celebrated. For instance this year we are celebrating on Jan. 3 with Chris’s family.
4. Do you like eggnog? 2 sips, then I'm done. Way too thick. I also don’t care for chai tea/latte because it tastes like Eggnog to me.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember my parents creating a treasure hunt for me and at the end was a new tennis racket.
6. Hardest person to buy for? Chris- I think I know his style, then I end up bombing!
7. Mail or email Christmas cards? I LOVE getting the mail this time of year to see what cards we got...no emails! Even if the emails contain pictures (which for me are a MUST for Christmas cards), it just isn’t the same.
8. Favorite Christmas movie? The Polar Express (or any cheesy made for TV Xmas movie)
9. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's coffee cake Christmas morning and my sister-in-law’s homemade rolls.
10. Lights on the tree? Honestly, whatever happens to be on the tree I'm looking at looks pretty to me. I grew up with colored, but we have white now.
11. Favorite Christmas song? Walking in a Winter Wonderland
12. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Pre-Cam: either. Post-Cam: stay home
13. Angel or star on top of the Christmas tree? We have never had an angel or ANYTHING on top of our tree. How sad!
14. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love that all of my ornaments came from some period of my life. Some are super ugly, but so sentimental. A coordinating tree might look prettier, but I would much prefer an eclectic one!
15. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just to see Cam have an enjoyable time with everyone...and a restaurant gift card would be nice since we are on our new eating out budget. :)