Monday, December 15, 2008

i've been banned

I'm assuming most married couples share a tube of toothpaste. It just makes sense since you are either sharing a sink or at least have two right next to each other. We have always shared tubes...until last week. I was officially banned from sharing with Chris. The reason? Apparently I don't squeeze the tube correctly and it finally got to him.

My theory? Who cares how you squeeze it as long as it comes out. If it ends up that most of the toothpaste gets squished to the end, then just squish it toward the opening when you need to! Chris maintains that if you start out squishing from the end, it works better and is much more productive. Hmmm...

So here are our tubes. Can you tell whose is whose?? :)

6 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Gee, it's hard to tell. :o)

Ah, if all disagreements between husbands and wives could justbe settled as simply as having separate toothpastes.

Anonymous said...

Funny! I do like you. We don't share anymore. Chris nixed it, but it was because of sick germs - if one person has a cold then sharing toothpaste is a pretty surefire way to share the love, I would imagine. Or CHRIS would imagine - it's his rule.

Jessica said...

That's hilarious. I do the same thing and it drives Matt crazy too! I actually think that's a good idea... getting your own tube and I never even thought about the germs.

Jen said...

We have our own tubes but it's because we prefer different types. He likes AquaFresh which I cannot stand...I'm a Colgate (original flavor) girl! I can totally understand why that would be annoying to Chris though! Very funny!

Jennifer said...

that is hilarious... Jennie and I thoroughly enjoyed this post. On behalf of most mildly anal adults, way to go Chris. (we are Boone's friends and got linked to your blog via the Frenzel's).

Anonymous said...

I love that every couple has this conversation. Kyle sides with you, Kelly, but I've gotta admit, I side with Chris. We haven't shared a tube of toothpaste since our first month of marriage! =)