Sunday, January 17, 2010

hair cut



What on earth am I supposed to do with this mop? There is no way I want to spend $15 on a hair cut for an 8 month old. However it really gets in her eyes and hangs over her ears. I know I would butcher it if I tried, but I'm thinking that might be my only option. Hmmm...

Unrelated to Kendall's spazzy hair, last night my parents came out to babysit while Chris and I went out to dinner. Romanos. Penne Gorgonzola. Oh my. Anyway, I thought this was so precious to see right before we left.

5 comments:

susan said...

Oh Kendall, if you are not THE CUTEST little chiquita!! LOVE those cheeks!! Who can mind the hair when you've got those gorgeous squishy cheeks!!!

I would just grab some scissors and trim a little, Kelly. Then pat yourself on the back for the money you've saved.... and just don't take any pics of her for the next month or so. No just kidding, I really bet it would look fine if you can distract her enough while you do it.

And OH! That pic of Cam and Mom and Dad makes me get a little teary. SOOO sweet.

Makes me wanna jump on a plane so my kids can get some Nana and Papa cuddles too. =) Savannah keeps saying how excited she is to go to California... and "I'm so excited for when we start packing to go to California and see Nana and Papa" and I keep saying, "Oh honey, that is a YEAR away - a year is a loooong time." =)

Jessica said...

That sounds yummy! (the penne that is). Looks like Romanos has become a favorite place for you :)

Matt's hairdresser only charges $5.00 for Ethan's hair cuts (and we tip her since its' so cheap).

Charlee said...

My hairdresser only charged $5 too as will most if you know them well and great clips and supercuts are cheap too

Donna Stark said...

The caption for her picture is: "Hey, world! Am I gorgeous or WHAT!?!?"

Sara said...

I found your blog through Ana...
MY daughter had the same wild hair.
I did a home trim, while she was asleep upright in the carseat :)