Friday, January 8, 2010

trifle


Dear Mr. Trifle,
For the past three days, I have vowed to eat a little healthier since Christmas left my jeans fitting a tad too tight. But each night, you have thwarted my efforts. Even tonight, I told myself I wouldn't partake of the last remains at the bottom...

Chris: How about I bring the last of the trifle in with two spoons?
Kelly: Oh, I don't know...
Chris: I don't have to.
Kelly: Well...go ahead. I'll just have a few bites (yeah right!).

Now that you are out of our house, maybe now my jeans can look forward to once again fitting properly again.

Sincerely,
Kelly

6 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Yes, me too. I just took the left over dessert from our gathering last night to the neighbors--so our house is clear! Phew!

Anonymous said...

That looks AMAZING. oh my word!! YUM.

Anonymous said...

That's why you have to throw it out!! I know it's wasteful but otherwise you WILL EAT IT!! ; )

on the other hand....I'm sure no one will ever notice that skinny lil Kelly has gained a few!!

Jess

ps... sorry it keeps saying Aaron... He is always signed on this computer!

Anonymous said...

Is that fruit and nuts on your chocolate dessert??? I thought that was a sin in Kelly's book!

Kelly said...

This pic wasn't the one I ACTUALLY made, just one I found on the internet. Yes, I would NEVER put fruit on one!!

susan said...

So what was in yours?