Thursday, January 21, 2010

some bullets

*Helped out in Cam's class today. Each time he would pass me, he would say "Hola, mom!". He now says, "Hola!" to basically anyone he sees (it's from Handy Manny).

*Modern Family has got to be the funniest show on TV.

*I would highly recommend this toy. Cam got it for Christmas. It's great for the car. The little Caterpillar reads the book when you point it to the pages. You can also point to objects in the book and play games.



*Had a salad for dinner with some leftover feta cheese from my meatballs last night. So tasty! Feta has so much flavor!

*We are headed out to the Camarillo area this weekend to our aunt's condo. Will head to Santa Barbara on Sunday. We are excited to have something to do for the weekend as they can get kind of long. The week is filled with parks and trips to the store, so we often find ourselves wanting something different for the weekend.

*I'm watching The Bachelor for the first time this season. While I think many of the girls are a little pathetic, the premise a little cheesy, and the whole concept unrealistic (finding a wife that fast?), I'm officially addicted. I called my friend, Jen, today to discuss this week's episode. It reminded me of our high school days. We LOVED Lois and Clark and would always call each other right after the show to discuss.

*I think I could kiss Kendall's fat cheeks for an hour straight and not get tired of it.

*I blogged a while back about the jeans I tried on at Buckle and how much I loved them. I tried them on again this past weekend to get the size/style. I made an attempt at Ebay, but I still just can't bite the bullet and spend $80 on jeans. Maybe someday.

5 comments:

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

I LOVED Lois and Clark, too!!! They had such great chemistry. : ) We used to have pizza as a family and watch it every Sunday night!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree about Modern Family. Jeremy and I started watching recently and have been pleasantly surprised by how funny it is. We now look forward to tuning in on Wednesday nights (since without the DVR technology we have to make sure we watch shows-and commercials-when they air). There have been occasions where I've cringed over their portrayal of the husband and wife's relationship but that's pretty typical for TV marriages.

Jessica said...

Modern Family is one of our favorite shows.

The Bachelor is always fun cheesy TV. I like Jake... I like that he can't stand the drama from the girls, lol.

I too usually find myself wanting something more exciting for the weekend. Another day at home sometimes just seems SO boring. I remember when I worked and I would LOVE being home on the weekends... things are very much opposite now :)

Corrina said...

I have Buckle jeans that are almost 3 years old, and I've completely gotten my $80 worth! I've worn them so much, and am still wearing them. It's a lot...but a good investment. Or so I think :)

krista said...

i loooove modern family. i laugh so hard.
i am watching the bachelor too...as always. i actually ran into michelle from the show, yesterday, in anaheim. i was with my scrapbooking friends at a show down there and we took a picture with her :)
i love my buckle jeans....you should go for it :) they have held up really well so far too.