Wednesday, January 27, 2010

quirks and habits

*When I dip into our jar of peanuts, I hate getting halves. I always pick out the whole peanuts.

*A big pet peeve of mine has to do with windshield wipers. I HATE when people have their wipers going full blast and it is only sprinkling. I'm constantly adjusting my speed when it rains and have been known to reach over and adjust them when Chris is driving.

*I put Kendall's paci in my mouth before I give it to her if it has dropped on the ground. I've read that this is bad due to the bacteria in my own mouth. But I would rather her have my bacteria than nasty hair/dirt from the ground!

*I recheck our oven about 3 times before I head to bed (if I have used it that day). I usually end up getting out of bed, "just to make sure" before I drift off to sleep. Not that an oven left on would start a fire...but you never know. :)

*I love the crumbs at the bottom of chip/cracker bags, especially Cheeze its. That is where the real saltiness is!

*An overcooked cookie is really not worth eating.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

funny post :)

I have to say that an undercooked cookie is really not worth eating ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I thought I was the only neurotic person who checked the oven regularly! I don't know why I have to do this, but I've been know to climb out of bed and run downstairs to make absolutely certain the oven and our gas range are off.

Donna Stark said...

Okay, so that's just weird about the peanuts.

Bonnie said...

This is a cute list. I can't stand the powder/crumbs at the bottom of the cereal or crackers. I should send all of mine to you to enjoy. :)