Monday, January 4, 2010

raise the roof

Right now Chris and Cam are at Sports Authority looking for some baseball pants. This past weekend we registered him for his first T-ball league. We don't have hugely high expectations as to whether he'll love it, but at least he'll look super cute and we can get some great pictures!

When Chris got home from registration, he told me the fee comes with a hat, shirt, and belt. I said, "Oh, so he can just wear jeans for his pants, right?". "Not my son!", was his reply. He also informed me that HIS son will have his socks match his shirt and he must get some black athletic shoes. Can you tell Chris played baseball his whole life??? :)

Anyway, here is the picture Chris just texted me. Cam's arms are in the air because we just taught him to do, "raise the roof!!". I know, it's a 90's saying, but how cute is he?? :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Chris,
what about jean shorts?

Love,
Ross

Donna Stark said...

Yes, raise the roof! raise the roof! raise the roof!

susan said...

Sooooo cute! I LOVE how "clean cut" Cameron always looks - SO handsome! =)