Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2 unhealthy but fabulous recipes

Yesterday I tried two new recipes that were awesome! The first was sent to me by Jessica, thanks! They are called, Crunchy Caramel Reeses Cookie Bars. They taste like a homemade Snickers bar...really. I made some for my Tmoms table, so hopefully they'll agree with my conclusion that they are definitely worth making.



Last night I tried a recipe from my Taste of Home Magazine. It's called Meatball Sub Casserole. It isn't the healthiest recipe, however mine wasn't too bad since I used ground turkey and low fat mayo and cream cheese. It is kind of a fun dish and has a really unique and yummy flavor.



p.s. Kendall just started pulling herself up. Isn't she just so proud of herself?

3 comments:

krista said...

yum!!! meatball sub casserole is a fave around here. i usually make it for superbowl :) it is definitely not healthy, but it's gooood!

Jen Epperson said...

Jon loves meatball subs, so will have to try that recipe! Thank you! Hope Kendall gives you some sleep--I am walking around in a similar fog right now. Its amazing how lack of sleep can change your days! I heart coffee right now. :)

Donna Stark said...

Oh, she's pulling up!!! Can't wait to see it!