Friday, March 5, 2010

today

*Chris took Cam to Disneyland today. After fighting traffic to get there, he realized he had grabbed my pass, instead of Cam's. Luckily they were super nice when he explained and he was able to get into both parks. They tried out Star Tours and Cam loved it! "Want to go on the big movie ride again!" :) Right now they are at his brother's house for dinner, before heading home.

*Kendall and I ran some errands this morning, including exchanging Cam's t-ball pants since tomorrow are his team pictures.

*This afternoon we headed to Target to see if my swimsuit was on sale. I've had my eye on this one for a while and keep going back to see if it has gone on sale. No luck today.

*Kendall has yet to crawl correctly, however just yesterday she started her "army crawl", where she scoots herself quite quickly on her tummy. Very cute, but I'm ready for her to crawl. I think it will help me a lot as she can then follow me from room to room, rather than cry whenever I leave the room (seriously, every time I'm out of her sight...sigh). :)

*I'm thinking of having some leftover orange chicken for dinner. We bought some super yummy frozen stuff from Costco. It's on par with a Chinese restaurant.
Mmmmm....

7 comments:

cheryl said...

that swimsuit totally looks like you..i can't even Imagine thinking about a swimsuit right now..its supposed to snow this weekend and the temp is supposed to get to the single digits..yuck.
what brand of chicken is that from costco? it looks yummy, but is there a lot of fat in it or do the pieces have mostly meat?

Kelly said...

Cheryl, the chicken doesn't gross me out, like I thought it would. They are good sized pieces of real chicken. It's not that fattening either. :) It's by Tastywok.

sfitz said...

Have you ever tried the orange chicken from Trader Joe's? It's really good!

Donna Stark said...

Cute swimsuit...yes, let's hope crawling will be a little milestone for Kendall that might translate into a happier nursery stay, too.

susan said...

Darling swimsuit!! I love how it's possible to be modest yet pretty at the same time. =)

Jessica said...

That bathing suit is adorable, I think it would look great on you :)

I was at Disneyland with my kids yesterday as well. Ethan LOVED that Mickey Mouse clubhouse show. It was so fun to see him so excited about something.

Jen Scholte said...

Kelly...the swimsuits are on sale! I was just going to text you that I saw that in the ad this morning. Also, I fully agree with the orange chicken from costco! We've gotten the stuff from Trader Joes before and it does not compare! Seriously, it's good white meat and the sauce is REALLY good too! YUMMY!!!