Tuesday, March 30, 2010

random pics...in no particular order

Here is Karen, one of my closest friends, whom I've only actually hung out with a few times our whole friendship. But we, along with my sister, email several times a week and she has been such a huge support for me in everything with Cameron. I visited her last spring and this was one of the funny shots we got.


Some friends and I did a walk for Breast Cancer back when my mom was first diagnosed. It was a great day.


This was one of Chris and my all time favorite vacations. Our friends invited us to stay in their suite at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. This was something we'll NEVER get to do again, so it was awesome to feel like one of the "wealthy" for a weekend. :)


Just took this yesterday. Pure cuteness.


This was taken the last time my sister's kids were together with mine. We are minus two here. They are coming home for several months next January. I'm BEYOND excited. Not only is my sister one of my best friends and I get to actually see her, but I'm elated at the thought of the cousins spending so much time together.


This was back when I was pregnant with Cameron. The staff at the high school I worked at threw me a shower. That was SUCH a great job and I still miss it.


A while back Chris took Cam to Panera Bread for their weekly breakfast. Cam was unsure about the bagel, since he had never had one. After telling him it was a "bagel donut", he chowed down. Who wouldn't love those cinnamon crunch bagels???

4 comments:

Jessica said...

- I'm very excited for you and your sister getting to spend time together in January :)

- I would LOVE to stay at the Bellagio someday. How fun that you got to stay in a suite with your friends :)

-The pictures of you in the chair reclining at your shower cracks me up :)

- You're right... WHO wouldn't love those cinnamon bagels? yuM!!!

Kelly said...

I guess I should clarify and explain that I was on bed rest for a while during Cam's pregnancy...hence the recliner. :)

Anonymous said...

What a dorky picture of us! lets take another ridiculous one this weekend! :) love ya!!

Team Harry said...

I'm so glad we shared our suite with you both! It was fun!!