Saturday, March 20, 2010

while the husband is away...

Chris left yesterday with a friend for Spring Training in Arizona. He won't get back until late Sunday night. Last night I figured I had two options to take advantage of my night by myself:

A) Get a sitter. Call a friend for dinner and a chick flick that Chris wouldn't want to see. Maybe even get some dessert afterward.

B) Watch about 20 minutes of a made for TV movie and turn out the lights for bed at 7:50.

Want to guess which option I went with?

6 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Number 2 just SCREAMS "Kelly!" :o)

Anonymous said...

old habits die hard, huh? you could've pushed past 8 at least!

susan said...

7:50 ???!!!!! Kelly, COME ON!!!!! You wasted hours of precious kid-free time!!!! =)

Jannae said...

I totally would have gone to bed at 7:50!

Bonnie said...

Or, you could get on a roll and deep clean the kitchen until 12:45 like I just did! :)

I hope that the kids are great for you while he's gone.

Anonymous said...

catch up on the DVR and bed .....for quiet time and SLEEP!