Monday, March 29, 2010

*Cam has spring break this week. Today we met my mom at the park to feed the ducks. We then headed over to Chick Filet for some playtime. Next, we walked over to a fountain so Cam could throw his little bucket of pennies.

*Chick Filet, to me, is like Trader Joes and In & Out. It really isn't THAT great, but it's become a fad and very trendy to be an addict. I know many will disagree with me on this. :)

*Kendall took a 2 hour nap this morning (9-11)! The only problem is that whenever she takes a "normal" nap like this, she will not nap the rest of the day. What a puzzle that girl is!

*We are going over to my parents' on Wednesday to celebrate a very belated birthday for my dad. My is-anything-but-overweight-silly-dad has requested a lite dessert. This severely limits my baking creativity. He tried to tell me to just make something like fruit and yogurt. I said, "We are NOT having yogurt as your dessert!". I have to draw the line somewhere!!

*Why do you have to wash lettuce when it constantly gets sprayed at the super market?

*Dr. Laura moved radio stations. Her new station gets fuzzy EVERY single time I go under any type of tunnel or phone line. So annoying!

*I'm supposed to have started sleep training with Kendall and I keep coming up with excuses not to. I have very little motivation because I get plenty of rest since she nurses so quick during the night. I know I need to do it as she is FAR too old to be feeding during the night. I was way more strict with Cam!

*It was almost hot today and it is actually supposed to snow Wednesday night. Weird!

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

...because that light spraying in the produce section is not enough to clean it. Don't skimp on the cleaning or you'll be eating invisible dirt. :o)

Jessica said...

- yay for a two hour nap!!!!

- You honestly don't think Trader Joes and Inn and Out are gret? Oh boy do I love those two places!!!!

- Haven't you ever bought fresh lettuce???? It totally has visible dirt on it! You really have to wash that stuff to get it clean.

- Don't stress about the sleep training. You'll get to it when you do, and the time will be right for you :) Thank goodness you still feel rested despite getting up twice a night! I definitely did not feel that way :)

krista said...

What station did Dr Laura move to?
My fresh lettuce has lots of dirt on it...keep washing your lettuce :)