Sunday, March 21, 2010

my special sunday morning

This morning we were a tad late to church because I just had to get a couple shots of my little flower...



But my baby being the cutest girl EVER isn't why my Sunday morning was special. It was special because of what I observed as Cam ran into his class. There was a teen boy helping in the class. After noticing he was holding a ball, Cam went up to him and said, "Hi! How's it going? Want to play catch?". I've said before that for most parents, this wouldn't be a big deal. But for us, this is HUGE. I actually teared up and luckily ran into my mom on my way out so I could gush to her. This is so big for my little guy--to ENGAGE another boy. I'm on cloud nine and will continue to be for the rest of the day. I'm in love with my Cam.

5 comments:

susan said...

AAAAAHHHHH what a FANTASTIC post!!!! This made my day in a big big way.

Yeah Cameron!!!!! Wahooooooo!! You keep on engaging!!!

And Kendall, if you are not the cutest little doll, wow!!! I can't wait for you and Sierra to hang out.

Charlee said...

Yea for Cam!!! I totally have felt that when Breven started conversating with people its so nice

Donna Stark said...

YES...YES...YES! That is so awesome! Little did that teenager know what a big deal that was! :o)

And, yes, Kendall looked like one big beautiful flower.

cheryl said...

Oh my word, Kendall really Is the cutest thing..those pictures are Great! I can't believe how old she is getting!
&
woo hoo Cameron!! way to go buddy!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! What fantastic news! I am so excited for you and all the progress you are seeing with Cam!

And that Kendall--what a CUTIE!! and i love the flower in her hair!!