Wednesday, August 11, 2010

*Did I really see Halloween decorations at Costco this week? I'm not complaining. :)

*Went to our church's Wacky Wednesday this morning. My mom met me at church and took Kendall to her house to nap. Cam and I had a great time! They had three rooms all with stations of different activities/games.

*My little Kendall screamed today more than she has in the last few months. I've never seen her so constipated. I realized I have been feeding her more bananas than normal (I put them in her food trap for her to suck on while we are on walks).

*Going to a friend's wedding this weekend. I own one pair of heels, which are black. I've never been into heels. For some dumb reason, I always feel like I'm trying to be older and more mature and I feel kind of silly

*Loving the show, "Raising Sextuplets". Chris likes it too.

*Chris went to see the new Will Ferral movie tonight with a friend. Can't beat $2.50 Wednesdays! I think I'll take advantage of him being gone and go to bed at 8.

*I'm currently down one food trap and one of Kendall's shoes. Whenever we go on walks, I get so engrossed in my Dr. Laura that I fail to see when she tosses one out the stroller. Grrr...

*Chris joined a local gym and is really enjoying it. Sometimes I miss going to the gym. But when I really think about it, would I really use my precious nap times to work out? Probably not.

*Cam turns 4 in a few weeks!!!!

1 comment:

Donna Stark said...

Poooooooor Kendall!!

Where are $2.50 Wednesdays???