Sunday, August 22, 2010

frapp



Today Kendall and I went to Super Target to kill some time. I treated myself to Starbucks. I must admit that lately I've been going to Starbucks, as opposed to McDonalds (for their Frappe), only because I have a Starbucks card. I feel like it is the end of an era for me (started back in college). I just don't love the frapps like I used to. I'm pretty sure the reason is that they changed their formula when they went to the, "however you like it" concept. It's just not the same. I have found the only redeeming one, a 2% coffee frapp. Other than that, I feel let down by my beloved Starbucks. Who would have thought McDonalds would replace you???

p.s. Sidenote: Hope this isn't TMI, but I purchased a package of pantyliners today at Target. I had never noticed that they bag them separately. Very odd, right?

3 comments:

Jen said...

This is a very sad story! I find that I don't get the caramel fraps anymore from there either...I LOVE LOVE LOVE their vanilla bean! SO yummy!

Charlee said...

Yes baggers seem to not understand that pantylines are not a toxic item! I do have to agree with you about starbucks chaniging things. I am finding them not to be as great as I remember them because when I worked probation I lived on the venti's and they just are not so good. McD's have replaced them for me as well and my wallet and hubby thank me!

Jannae said...

The only thing I like about Starbucks Frapp's is that you can customize the calories...
McDonalds Frapp's are OUTRAGEOUS in calories and fat..I think like over 25grms of fat...
but still yummy i guess:)