Tuesday, August 17, 2010

highlights of the day

Kelly: The 10ish minutes Cam and Kendall spent together in her room. He was jumping off the laundry basket to make her laugh. We can get pretty lenient about his wild play if it involves interaction between the two of them. I LOVED listening in at the door and hearing him say things like, "Watch this!".

Cam: Daddy putting my car seat in the front seat (yes, this is legal. No, we have never done it before. We only did it today because we had to fit a bike in the back which I was delivering to my parents).

Kendall: I had a great, non-constipated poop this morning. Pretty exciting.

Chris: Hearing Cam ask where his friend, Seth, was when I dropped him off at school. Love that he has kids he looks forward to seeing each day.

Kendall: Our neighbors installed a new fountain on their front porch. She even texted my mom with a pic because she knew I would like to play with it.

Cam: Having Nana read books to me at Barnes and Noble.

Kelly: My daily relaxing time during Kendall's nap, involving a cup of French Vanilla and some emailing.

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

And the winner of the most important highlight of the day IS............Kendall's non-constipated poop!!!! Constipation is the pits for a sweet baby. Go, figs!!!!

Jessica said...

I love posts like this :)

susan said...

How cute (and sweet) of your neighbor!!!!! =)