Tuesday, August 30, 2011

5 years ago...

My little guy turns five today. I can't believe how much he has changed my life in the last five years. I never knew I could love such a little person SOOO hugely much. We had a rough first couple years, in not knowing exactly what his needs were and what things were difficult for him. We have come so incredibly far and he has grown to be one of the most kind, empathetic, fun, sweet little guys. He is wonderful, truly wonderful.

Last night we slipped into his room and hung a few birthday signs I had made as well as filled his floor with balloons. He was quite excited when he woke. :)




After some cinnamon rolls Cam opened his presents. Here he is reading a book. Chris surprised him (and me!) with the sweetest book he wrote. I think I enjoyed it more than Cam! :)



I left Kendall at home and took Cam to school along with some goodie bags and cupcakes for his friends. He liked helping me hand out the bags as well as devouring his cupcake. I think he felt pretty special. Happy Birthday Cam!!!!


No comments: