Saturday, August 6, 2011

almost school time!

I can't believe Cam has one more full week until school starts. This summer has flown. I've loved having him home from school and in some ways, I'm bummed because a lot of our summer was hampered by speech classes and swim lessons. While he loved both, it made it difficult sometimes in planning outings.

Yesterday we started out at Panera Bread for a Cinnamon Crunch Bagel for Cam and a Cinnamon Crunch Scone for Kendall. I swear I could eat that scone every day for the rest of my life. Sooo good. Too bad it has as many calories as a Burger King Whopper!! :)

Anyway, we had an awesome time at Victoria Gardens, hanging out at the playground, playing in the fountain, and going on the train. I have so loved my two little playmates this summer. They engage each other so well now and we just have so much fun wherever we go. Sorry if this is a little too gush-gush, but I've just felt really overwhelmed lately with how much I love my two little ones. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gush away, Mama!!!! I love to hear it!
--Mom