Thursday, August 18, 2011

first day

Our first day was quite a success. While he had kind of a hard time at points during the drop off, overall he did much better than I had expected. :) The parents were able to hang out for about half an hour, see them eat lunch and listen as the teacher read them a story. And while he teared up a few times (as did I), he didn't cling too much to me and was SO brave. We are terribly proud.



When I picked him up, I could tell he had a great day. When I asked him if he had been scared at all he answered, "Absolutely not!" Chris and I attended the back to school night this evening. I left a little overwhelmed at all the things parents are encouraged to do, but I also left so thrilled at the wonderful school Cam now belongs to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Absolutely not!" Way to go, Cam Man! Thank you, Lord, for a good first day.

Mom