Wednesday, August 17, 2011

irvine park

We had a very fun last day before school. We met Ana and her kids at Irvine Park for the morning. The weather was perfect and the kids had a great time riding the train, feeding the ducks, and going to their little zoo.






Kendall loved riding the horse...for the first 1/4 of the ride. The horse briefly paused and decided to poop. I said, "The horsie is pooping! Let's wait until he's done!" For some very odd reason, she didn't like the fact that he was pooping and starting crying...a lot. We had to end the ride early and it upset Cam enough to where he didn't want to go himself. Maybe next time... :)


I'll let you know tomorrow how Cam's first day went. I'm really, really dreading it. My main fear is that they won't let me stay with him for the first 15-20 minutes. Since it is recess/lunch for the first 1/2 hour of the day, I know he'll be very anxious since it will be more chaotic than if they kids were all in the class. I REALLY don't want to just drop him off with "Bye!" I really, really don't want that.

No comments: