Friday, October 26, 2012

baby olivia

Yesterday after school the kids and I drove out to OC to see my friend Ana, her kids, and new baby Olivia.  My kids were VERY excited about going and Cam was very intrigued by Olivia, asking all sorts of questions throughout our visit.  

Each time we get together we seem to get more talking time due to the kids being older and able to entertain themselves better.  I just love, love Ana.  She's the type of friend that I go away from always feeling like we had such good conversations (she is GREAT at asking questions, which is pretty big to me).

After hanging out at their place for a while, we ended with dinner at McDonald's and frozen yogurt (well, candy from the yogurt place anyway) for the drive home.  Fun day. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had such a fun day. I really like the name Olivia. So what all did Cam want to know about her?
Mom