Saturday, October 27, 2012

first hike

Today was a big day for Zoe.  It was her first time hiking with us.  I have a feeling it will be the first of many as Cam was in HEAVEN the entire time!  We started out with a picnic lunch.  I think Chris looks like such a thug in this pic with his goatee :)



The weather was perfect and it was sooo beautiful!



After returning home the kids watched Madagascar 3.  We then decided to use a gift card Chris received from his birthday and headed to Red Robin.  In this pic I'm holding one of their new and amazingly yummy appetizers, soft pretzel bites. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A thug? My, my, Mrs. Petinak, don't you think that's a little harsh? :)

Where was the hike? I don't quite recognize it.
Mom

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun day :)

I'm going to try out your pumpkin enchilada recipe you posted on Pinterest for our dinner tomorrow.