Saturday, January 10, 2009

belated Christmas

This is a little late, but I wanted to post a few pictures from our Christmas with Chris's side of the family. We celebrated Jan. 4 at our house. Chris' parents, along with his aunt and Deb came out early so they could golf on Friday. Saturday we began with yet another round of Land of Nod. Am I obsessed with this breakfast? You bet. But I probably won't make them again until we have another special occasion, which I'm sure our arteries will thank us for!

Sorry this one is a little dark...


Cameron and Lauren playing with the new fridge toy he got from his aunt and uncle...


Cam and his cousins were spoiled with presents from their relatives and Cam got a few in particular which have proven to be among his favorites! After presents, we enjoyed a non-traditional meal of carne asada. Since Cameron, I have become quite an advocate of simplifying holiday meals, especially when I'm hosting!!

Here are a couple of pictures from when we were in Vegas and Cam stayed with grandma and grandpa. He did so well and it was neat to let him have a couple of days to bond with them, without me there. :)

With grandpa up in Oak Glen...


Grandma introduced him to a new computer game where he would try and name the animal sounds. The horse sound always got a particularly good reaction!

No comments: