Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cameron loves...
eggos, a.k.a. "waffas". Do you think he noticed a difference with my new waffles, made from whole wheat flour and olive oil? Nope! Too bad Chris doesn't fall for the same trick. :)



Cameron could care less about...
these two surfer pictures which have been in his nursery, but I sure think they are adorable. Since he is moving to his big boy room (decorated in sports), I have no need for these and would love to give them away. So if you have a child or know someone who would want two cute, pratically new, surfer wall decorations, let me know!



Cameron is learning about...
the baby inside mommy's tummy. Watch this...

4 comments:

Jannae said...

I would love them! Our spare-bathroom is beach theme and they would look great in there!!

Kelly said...

Hey Jannae- they are your's! I'll keep them for when I next see you. :)

Anonymous said...

That is SUCH a cute video!! VERY sweet!!

Donna Stark said...

Awwww, such a cute video. Wonder what goes through a 2-year-old's mind when he says "baby" & rubs your stomach.