Sunday, January 18, 2009

redeemed

So after several of your comments encouraging us to give The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe another try, we decided to go for it. I'm happy to report that we are officially fans. I wouldn't say "die hard fans"...but we really enjoyed our meal last night and will definitely return. We tried two different kinds, Annie Oakley (ranch, chicken, bacon, angel hair pasta, cheese) and some Wild West one (meatballs, potato wedges, cashews, cheese). Both were quite scrumptious. :)



By the way, I need to claim false advertisement on Jen's part for telling me what a HUGE fan she was of the place. When I texted her as to what flavor we should try, she replied that she has only really had pepperoni or Canadian bacon. As I told her, I feel that is tragic (considering they are known for their unique pizza flavors) and it is similar to going to the Cheesecake Factory and ordering plain cheesecake. Who does that??? :)

4 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Very open-minded of you to take the advice of your friends to heart and try again. Sounds yummy!

The Urke Family said...

i still think it sounds icky. i know i haven't tried it but i still just don't think i could order those off the wall toppings on pizza..ick.

Jen said...

To defend myself...when it's something you LOVE (me, pepperoni) why wouldn't I order that! I don't live there so I don't get there often so I stick with what I LOVE! They do it well. I wouldn't be opposed to getting plain cheesecake at cheesecake factory if it's something you LOVE! Maybe one day I will branch out but for now, I will stick with what I like and not feel bad about it!! :)

Jannae said...

Annie Oakley is my favorite there!!!!!!!!!
We should go there together...did you know you can get coupons from there website?