Wednesday, May 28, 2014

meatless chicken

*I bet I'm part of the maybe 1% of people who actually read the, "Letter from the editor" section at the very front of magazines. I'm not sure why I always enjoy reading them.

*I'm a little sad that this is the last week ever that it will just be Kendall and I in the morning while Cam is at school. Fun playdates and outings aside, I don't want to do the mundane things like grocery shopping without my little buddy. :(




*Several months back we sampled Pretzel Slider Buns at Costco. They were to die for but I never broke down and bought them. Well, I caved yesterday and tonight we enjoyed them with a comment made by Cam of, "Mom, we can have these ANY time you want!" :)


*For some reason I'm just over the Bachelorette/Bachelor. Last season I didn't watch it because I wasn't a Juan Pablo fan. This season I gave up after the 2nd episode. Not that I ever truly took it seriously, but I just can't get over the silliness of it. Who knows, maybe I'll jump back on board later in life, but right now I'm good with our three shows currently in rotation: Parks and Rec, Parenthood, and Walking Dead.

*Back to Costco...yesterday I sent this text to Chris:

"I would give you $100 if you didn't LOVE these meatless "Mandarin Chicken" bites we just sampled". 

Holy cow were these things amazing considering they were meatless! No, I didn't buy them as they were a little pricey, but the kids and I devoured them!






No comments: